[DGD] Re: ftp sites....

E. Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 14 18:26:50 CEST 1998

On Fri, 14 Aug 1998, Tim wrote:

> Dear reader,
>
> Sorry to mail this here, but I'm looking for the latest dgd driver for
> Linux. I used to have the address where Sir Dworkin uploaded the source
> files, but alas, my hd crashed on me about a month ago and couldn't
> recover anything. Nor can I find the latests version on the sites
> mentioned on the dgd hompage - the one at www.mars.org, which in my
> humble opinion could use some updates. Could someone please mail me one
> or two ftp sites where I can download the source files from?

I didn't think the page at www.mars.org was an official homepage.

Anyway, try here:

  ftp://ftp.imaginary.com/pub/LPC/servers/DGD/dgd-1.1.tar.gz

And then the latest stable patch:

  ftp://ftp.imaginary.com/pub/LPC/servers/DGD/patches/1.1p6.gz

Or the latest unstable patch:

  ftp://dworkin.simplex.nl/pub/dgd/experimental/

You'll need all of those if you want to patch your way up to 1.1.46. :-)

Enjoy,

Erwin.