[DGD]DGD 1.1.48 and MSVC 5.0

Wim van der Vegt wvd_vegt at knoware.nl
Sun Dec 27 13:02:15 CET 1998

Hi,

I found that the release build had custom optimization turned on after the
make file was converted into a msvc workspace. When i changed it to default,
the release build ran again without errors (even without protection fault
when quiting dgd).

I noticed that you no longer supply a workspace file with 1.1.48 but use a
make file instead. Perhaps something in the makefile or the conversion to
workspace isn't good.

Wim van der Vegt