[DGD] Re: Conditional inherits?

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Tue Mar 24 19:27:25 CET 1998

Kevin Carpenter <kevinc at kplace.monrou.com>
>[...]
> Thanks!
>
> If I understand, since I don't want this to be voluntary, I could
> use something like the configuration file standard include as a key,
> conditionally including whatever I felt was appropriate for the
> referenced file.
>
> Is that the cleanest way?

It's the only way to do what you want.

Note that driver->path_include() is not called for files #included when
the driver object itself is compiled (for obvious reasons) and when the
auto object is compiled, so the standard include file must still be a
<valid> file.  However, for other objects driver->path_include() can
substitute whatever you want.