[DGD] Re: Networking package

harte at xs4all.nl harte at xs4all.nl
Mon May 11 01:13:08 CEST 1998

Hi,

Quoting Jason's message from 10 May:

*chuckle*  Hm, hadn't noticed until just now that netscape (4.03) seems
to think it necesary to strip the '.gz' bit in the Save-File dialog.
If anyone can explain why that happens, or tell me how to prevent it,
I'm interested in hearing it. :-)

Other than that, downloading the files works just fine, just keep in
mind that they -are- gzip'ed.

If you're not sure you got the whole file, verify with these numbers:

  23624  net-10.dgd-1.1.gz

  23291  net-10.dgd-1.1.12.gz
  23048  net-10.dgd-1.1.17.gz
  23529  net-10.dgd-1.1.23.gz