[DGD] Re: Adding ANSI to Win32

Wim van der Vegt wvd_vegt at knoware.nl
Tue Sep 1 09:36:12 CEST 1998

Hi,

I uploaded a patch (dgd_ansi) for adding ansi to lysator. It gives
directions where to look and what to change for ansi support. It's a very
simple adjustment (only one or two  sourcelines to change).

For the gethost message, you could install the net patch, it makes it
dissapear.

---------
Wim van der Vegt / Open University of the Netherlands, dep. OTEC