[DGD] Intermud/Interdgd channels ?

Tim Blommerde T.Blommerde at et.tudelft.nl
Tue Sep 8 13:36:18 CEST 1998

Greetings dear dgd users,

After both me and my harddisk have now finally fully recovered from a crash,
I'm now finally in the position to start working on a project I've been
thiniking on for quite a while. I've decided to leave my Amylaar years
behind me and have banished all the lambda and closures from my infected
brain and want to start using the dgd driver. I've found someone willing to
house my little development mud so nothing besides school, work and my
bassguitar will now withhold me from actually coding my ideas.

Because I'm probably gonna be quite lonely on this little project of mine I
was wondering if there is such a thing as an interdgd channel.  And if not,
if one of the dgd muds is using one of the lp intermud channel daemons? If
any of you uses such a thing I'd like to know which and if the code is free
for me to use too. If not, mail me and I'll either fix one of the general
intermud daemons so it can be used on dgd too or write one from scratch.

Well, thanks for reading and be prepared to see me post quite regular from
now on,
Tim Blommerde
aka Arvhatté, Sage of Dragg'ba, the world of the silvery mists