[DGD] Thanks for the quick responses and dgd homepages.....

Tim Blommerde T.Blommerde at et.tudelft.nl
Tue Sep 8 16:25:48 CEST 1998

Hi again,

First of all I'd like to thank you all for the quick responses and the tips
I got.  I haven't got the time to try them all right away, but I certainly
will in the near future (probably this weekend).  It was also nice to see a
fellow dutch guy, who also seems to be either a student or one working at
the same university and even the same faculty I go to.  Therefor, to Serhat,
I'd like to say my little project is placed at
telnet://poledra.coyto.org:2345 not a site on our univ *smile*.  So far I've
got nothing but the standard lib, so not really interesting to logon to, but
this will change, count on it.  For thos who are interested in my little
project, I'd like to say I'd had a throw at html and created a few web pages
regarding the project, but because these were made a few months ago, they
are rather old and outdated.  I will update these too, as soon as I got the
time.

Now that I'm talking about www pages anyway I'd like to know your opinion on
the creation of an official dgd homepage.  Noting the reactions I got from
one little mail, there are quite a lot eager dgd users out there and really
friendly ones too.  Might it not be a good idea to create some nice, slick
www pages to honour Dworkin and his driver we all seem to caress so dearly?

Well, hope to hear from you all again soon!
Enjoy your life,
Tim
aka Arvhatté, Sage of Dragg'ba