[DGD] Re: writing mudlibs..

Scott Maasen scottm at wwn.net
Wed Sep 9 02:21:38 CEST 1998

----------
> From: Kevin Carpenter <kevinc at kplace.monrou.com>
> To: dgd at list.imaginary.com
> Subject: [DGD] Re: Two things
> Date: Tuesday, September 08, 1998 1:51 PM
>
> Ling write:
>
> Wotcha,
>
> Out of interest, how many DGDites writing their own mudlibs are there?
> (feel free to tell me via private email - I can post the results if
anyone
> is interested.)

Woo!  St. Louis.  I'm writing a mudlib down here in Springfield, Missouri..
I can throw a rock and hit you from here almost Kevin :)  Was wondering if
all the DGD work was being done in the Europe.  I'm redesigning the 2.4.5
to incorperate pieces of Heaven7 and some other libs I've worked on.. A lot
of it just patches right in if anyone is interested.  *some of it is still
giving me 'TEXT NIGHTMARES' though.. You know you are working to much on a
mud when you dream in text. *grin*

Scott Maasen
scottm at wwn.net
scottm at ipa.net