[DGD] Re: writing mudlibs..

Dano genesis at genesis.acu.edu
Wed Sep 9 02:32:07 CEST 1998

I have begun work on one, but other projects often move it to the back
burner.  I'm in Denver, CO now although a native of Columbia MO =)

Maybe we should make a Missouri Mud (miserymud)
Muahahaha

ine is being build`t from the basis lib that comes with the driver (the
one that lets you connect, ed, and talk)