[DGD] Re: writing mudlibs..

Kevin Carpenter kevinc at kplace.monrou.com
Wed Sep 9 15:11:25 CEST 1998

Dano write:

> I have begun work on one, but other projects often move it to the back
> burner.  I'm in Denver, CO now although a native of Columbia MO =)
>
> Maybe we should make a Missouri Mud (miserymud)
> Muahahaha
>
> ine is being build`t from the basis lib that comes with the driver (the
> one that lets you connect, ed, and talk)

Mine was from scratch, with the first functional version written several
years ago.  Its been redesigned once, and is grossly overdue to be
redesigned again.  Unfortunetly, I discovered Civ II, SimCity 2000, and
Might and Magic VI - which cut deeply into my free time.  Still, giving
it a complete overhall is on my free-time to-do list.
--
Kevin Carpenter
Kevin's Home Page: http://kplace.monrou.com/kevinc