[DGD] GurbaLib

Erlend M. Simonsen erlends at fairplay.no
Sat Sep 12 14:01:33 CEST 1998

Since a lot of people seem to be starting new mudlibs these days, I
thought I'd contribute a bit to the community.

I have a mudlib which I have coded, GurbaLib, and I thought I'd let
all interested parties get a copy, if they don't mind the lack of
documentation. I wouldn't say it's complete, but it's getting there.

One major thing which is missing is complete security, but I don't see
the point of implementing that since I trust all my wizzes 100%. If
I can't trust them, the mud will never be finished.

All I need to do before I can put it up on a FTP server somewhere is
to write a couple of README's and clean out some data files. Expect it
to appear on an FTP site near you this weekend.

Check out http://home.sol.no/~esimonse/ for more information.

--
Erlend M. Simonsen / Fairplay International AS
erlesimo at online.no / erlends at fairplay.no