[DGD]Regarding 1.1.59 and (Urgh!) MSVC 5.0

MUD Account mud at hal9000.hal9000.net.au
Tue Apr 13 12:07:04 CEST 1999

Maybe its just me but the latest dgd release 1.1.59 compiles ok,
but when I run it, then select my mudlibs config file then select
'Start DGD' in the menu, absolutely nothing happens :)
No error messages, to the screen or my log file.  This is under
Win95b.  However, compiling the DGD driver 1.1.59 on FreeBSD and
then running the exact same mudlib, it works fine - no hassles
what-so-ever.  Any ideas? (And no suggestions about changing OS
either :)  Im afraid I need it compiled under Win95 too so my
other Cres can do some work at home).

|- mud at hal9000.net.au -|oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo...............