[DGD]Problem with patching net package

Andreas Faerber af at lamb.ping.de
Thu Apr 22 09:20:16 CEST 1999

"E. Harte" <harte at xs4all.nl> writes:

Yo,

> dgd/src/host/*/connect.net.c, as far as comm.net.c is concerned conn
> is just a pointer to some interesting information, but it has no
> interest in the details.
>
> How you solve that is your concern ;-)

 Raha. After i played a bit hurt me plenty with myself, i got a
working version. ;) Right now i added a function to
host/unix/connect.net.c which returns the IP Number. Ugly, but it
works for now..

 If someone is interested in the patches, drop me a note, i'll be
adding some stuff like that to the UDP functions, too.

 Thanks for the hint. :)