[DGD]Precompile Interface

balduin at uni-paderborn.de balduin at uni-paderborn.de
Fri Aug 13 10:34:09 CEST 1999

Hi !

Concerning the hack to use the precompiled interface to include C
into an object, i tried as dworkin suggested. I wrote an empty
lpc file with nothing more but the declarations i need (including
the empty body of the function I want to do in C), created a precompiled
file using the lpc precompiler and added the C stuff i wanted.
When trying to start the newly made driver, i now receive:
"Fatal error: object out of date: /system/test_patch_pc"
Where test_patch_pc is my object in question.
What can be done to avoid this problem ?

When attempting to try the alternative solution, "writing a kfun
dedicated to one object" i'd need to know how to make a kfun dedicated.
I just don't want to slow down the call_object(string obname) function
of the driver object, as well as i doubt it is called at all when attempting
to call a kfun.

Thank you for your help.