[DGD]Suggestions anyone?

MUD Account mud at hal9000.hal9000.net.au
Fri Feb 12 13:31:50 CET 1999

Hi people, I wouldnt be bothering anyone over this but Im basically
stumped.  I made an archive of a DGD executeable, plus the mudlib Im
working on for a friend of mine.
I set it up in such a way that all she has to do is run the
self-executing archive, and then run the program.  Ive tested it on other
machines and havent had any problems.
Im afraid Win95 isnt really my area - Im more a UN*X bod - Shes running
Win95a but it doesnt appear to be a network problem.
I cant quote the error message exactly as ICQ crashed recently and I lost
my history list, but it was something along the lines of:
Incorrect path blah blah.
Now I cant say for certain as its a bit on the impossible side for me to
look over her shoulder (well not without a 2 day, 3 plane trip that is),
but from what Ive been  through with her, she is unarchiving to the
correct directory, and the archive is being undone without smart cr/lf
turned on.  I cant think of anything else to try.
While Im about it - any help pages out there on adding kfuns to the
driver.  Im not a beginner C coder, nor am I what Id call extremely
experienced - or maybe 7 years of DIKU MUD C programming has fried my
brain, but Im afraid Im having probs following your variable names and
layout Dworkin :)  Cant rule out my having a low IQ either :)
If anyone can help - mail me at mud at hal9000.net.au instead of spamming
the people on here.
This mail message has probably already wasted more than enough space :)
Cya
Thanks for your help
Jazz

|- mud at hal9000.net.au -|oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo...............