[DGD]mac dgd question

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Sat Feb 13 16:58:37 CET 1999

William Jackman <jackman at darkwing.uoregon.edu> wrote:

>[...]
> 	Can anybody tell me if, and if, how, I could make a
> networkable mudlib/driver on my mac?

With DGD, you can't.  The networking package, which offers this
extra functionality, works only on Unix and Windows.  Until
someone ports it to MacOS, you will have to run a mud on one of
those other two platforms to gain outbound connections.

If you are not especially attached to LPC and the 2.4.5 lib, there
is a port of MOO -- a completely different sort of mud -- for the
Mac which I believe to be capable of outbound connections, also.