[DGD]ed shutdown?

Scott Maasen scottm at wwn.net
Sun Jan 10 21:23:27 CET 1999

> I would have if I knew...I'm using the Windows port. All it says is
> "Runtime error! Abnormal program termination" and it shuts down.

> Adam

I get these mailings.. so I'll throw my 2 cents in worth for once :)

Adam likely did 'not' get an error message .. He likely ran DGD from a dos
prompt.. I do that a lot myself as I run a batch in windows 95.  A crash
when you run from a dos prompt dos in fact close the DGD window and not
show you the error.  What Adam needs to do to find the error statement
is to hit 'Start' then 'Run' then run the DGD program from the win95
desktop.  It's more involved than running from dos as you have to load the
file from DGD then launch it.. but it doesn't close during a crash either
:)

Scott.