[DGD]Room resets?

Gregory D Lewis glewis at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Tue Jan 12 16:15:30 CET 1999

> Something's not right, then, because for the past day and a half there've
> been no resets at all, and the newbie test character I created is wandering
> around like a moron. :)
>
> I have only looked at the auto.c and auto.h files once or twice...I didn't
> make any changes.
>
> Any other ideas, or am I missing something again?

Well, my question, still is whether these are the standard rooms or ones you've
written yourself.  If they are ones you've written yourself, would you mind
posting maybe an example reset function?

The _best_ idea would be for you to hack the auto object to make the reset
time really low and then insert some statements which log relevant information
on whether the reset call_out is being initiated and whether it happens to a
log file.  The more information you (or anyone else) can get, the easier it
is to find out what is happening.

Its really hard to debug half forgotten 2.4.5 thingies "blind" (so to speak).

--
Greg Lewis                              Applied Maths Department
Email : glewis at maths.adelaide.edu.au    University of Adelaide