[DGD]Room resets?

Adam Levenstein che at worker.com
Tue Jan 12 19:34:10 CET 1999

At 01:45 AM 1/13/99 +1030, Gregory D Lewis wrote:

>Well, my question, still is whether these are the standard rooms or ones
you've
>written yourself.  If they are ones you've written yourself, would you mind
>posting maybe an example reset function?

Looks like it's me, because only my rooms aren't resetting. Harry the
Affectionate still pops up. Here's the code:

inherit "room/room";
object laura;

reset(arg) {
    if (arg) return;

    set_light(1);
    short_desc = "A psychiatrist's office";
    no_castle_flag = 0;
    long_desc =
        "You have entered the office of Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist.\n"
        + "Please take a seat and wait for the doctor to see you.\n";
    dest_dir =
        ({
        "/players/cleon/cartoon/street2.c", "south",
        "/players/cleon/cartoon/office2.c", "north",
        });
	laura = clone_object("/players/cleon/cartoon/laura.c");
	move_object(laura, this_object());
}

query_light() {
    return 1;
}
query_room_maker() {
    return 101;
}

/*
    remove the comments around the "room is modified()" code
    below to prevent changes you have done to this room to
    to be lost by using the room maker
*/

room_is_modified() {
    return 1;