[DGD]List Archives

E. Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 29 10:32:20 CET 1999

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, Ron wrote:

> Hmm, whenever I try to look at the archives, I get the following message:
>
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access /pipermail/dgd/ on this server.

> ----
> Apache/1.3.3 Server at list.imaginary.com Port 80
>
> Any idea why that happens and how I could see the archives?

What happens is that that link is pointing to something that does not
exist, there is no archive there.

Probably one of the reasons for the lack of archive there is that it would
be an awfully easy way for email-harvesters to get a nice list of 'real'
addresses, because most people here don't add spam-blocks.

What sort of information were you hoping to find in there, anyway?
Perhaps the DGD FAQ could be of use to you:

  http://www.enol.com/~asmith/drf/dgd/faq.html

Otherwise, just ask the question. :-)

Erwin.