[DGD]DGD Documentation

Daniel Sloan sloand at alphalink.com.au
Tue Jun 15 03:36:44 CEST 1999

> > I'm wondering if there is anything more than a few kfun docs from the DGD
> > distribution (which are incomplete anyway)?
>
> What is incomplete about them?

When I looked through I was under the impression that float kfuns (acos,
tanh, etc) were not documented, and dump_function(), dump_object(), ...I think
that was all.

I've only looked at the code once or twice, and briefly, so perhaps I am
mistaken and these are not kfuns, or are not used?  Or maybe I have an old
distribution (its version 1.1 though, and I thought that was current).

--
 - Dan.