[DGD]DGD Documentation

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Tue Jun 15 14:27:24 CEST 1999

Daniel Sloan <sloand at alphalink.com.au> wrote:

> > > I'm wondering if there is anything more than a few kfun docs from the DGD
> > > distribution (which are incomplete anyway)?
> >
> > What is incomplete about them?
> >

> When I looked through I was under the impression that float kfuns (acos,
> tanh, etc) were not documented, and dump_function(), dump_object(), ...I think
> that was all.

The math functions weren't actually implemented in DGD 1.1.  The dump
functions are intended for debugging DGD, only.  I don't intend to
document them since that would fixate their meaning. :)

> I've only looked at the code once or twice, and briefly, so perhaps I am
> mistaken and these are not kfuns, or are not used?  Or maybe I have an old
> distribution (its version 1.1 though, and I thought that was current).

The math functions are implemented in the experimental branch of DGD,
which is the most current:

ftp://ftp.dworkin.nl/pub/dgd/experimental/