[DGD]upgrading kernel library

Geir Harald Hansen geirhans at ifi.uio.no
Sat Jun 26 01:12:43 CEST 1999

Zell,

I already had upgrading working, though not for the auto object.  I also
did not keep information about old object versions that may still exist.
I didn't think this was useful, as it is impossible to upgrade them.
But I guess it can be useful for finding them and possibly destructing
them if needed.

I guess I'll implement this.  And also the procedure for upgrading the
auto object.  Use a callout of zero seconds and upgrade a few objects
every such callout, to let it swap out as you go?

Thank you very much.  I'll get working on a new version of my object
daemon. :)

Geir Harald Hansen, geirhans at ifi.uio.no