[DGD]upgrading kernel library

Tracy L & Rasmus H Hansen hellbug at post1.tele.dk
Mon Jun 21 23:11:42 CEST 1999

This upgrading of base objects seems to be a candidate for a kernel library
add-on. Immediately I don't see any need for great variation on how this is
implemented - but then again I haven't coded this, I merely thought it
over. Would anybody care to share such an implementation or maybe Dworkin
can be persuaded to include automatic rebuild (or whatever this feature
should be dubbed) in a future version of the kernel library.
(Fear the rollback of an atomic rebuild.)

//Rasmus