[DGD]1.1.53

E. Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 24 09:14:55 CET 1999

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Felix A. Croes wrote:

[...]
> The way I see it, that the networking package does not include the
> patch for the kernel lib is a bug; that the networking package doesn't
> work immediately with recent DGD versions is just maintenance lag.
> Both these issues will eventually be addressed by the maintainer.

Right.  Trying to move (and make preparations for that move) while still
working during the week does have a certain impact.  I expect to be back
'in business' with the network package (and better than I have been in the
past 15 months or so but that's a longer story) in about 2-3 weeks.  If
that's too long, feel free to do as Dworkin suggested and make your own
changes.

Erwin.