[DGD]Updated FAQ for review

Gregory D Lewis glewis at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Thu Nov 25 03:49:06 CET 1999

Hi all,

After a long hiatus, I have updated my DGD FAQ.  There has also been some minor
rewriting to make things more friendly as a HTML document.  I'd very much
appreciate it if people could find time to at least have a quick look at it
and to let me know if they find anything inaccurate or just plain broken.  The
new address is http://www.eyesbeyond.com/dgd/faq/faq.html

I'll point the old address at the new one after about a week.  Please leave
off updating any links you have to the page until then (this will hopefully
be long enough for at least a couple of people to look it over :).

Note that I have some new material planned which will describe the new
features which Dworkin has added in the experimental development line.  I'm
also happy to accept any submissions people have or questions they'd like
answered.

				regards, Greg
--
Greg Lewis                              Applied Maths Department
Email : glewis at maths.adelaide.edu.au    University of Adelaide