[DGD]Patches

Gregory D Lewis glewis at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Wed Apr 12 08:45:27 CEST 2000

> You'll run into more trouble for more complex patches, though -- they can
> be very long. Maybe somebody else knows if Borland's tools has some patch
> acceptance mechanism.

Not sure about that, but there is always the GNU patch which is part of
cygwin :).

Incidentally, I'm not sure the patches in the ansi package will install
cleanly on more recent versions of DGD.
--
Greg Lewis                              Applied Maths Department
Email : glewis at maths.adelaide.edu.au    University of Adelaide