[DGD]Colors

E. Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 17 13:55:57 CEST 2000

On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, Lord Lerkista wrote:

> Mmmm and where i can find the "add-on package" to use colors in DGD??

Have you tried ftp://ftp.imaginary.com/ yet?  Just a thought.

> Sorry if this has been disscused early but my school erase my mails!! =/

I'm not surprised.  You might want to start by getting rid of the huge
signature you're sticking in every mail you send, and use a proper
signature separator (meaning: '-- ' or dash dash space, if that's any
clearer).

If your next message is going to be 1 or 2 lines with a question again and
then 9 lines of signature without proper separation then I won't be
surprised if most people discard it without even reading it. :P

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte  -  Forever September, 2421 and counting  -  harte at xs4all.nl