[DGD]Colors

Lord Lerkista ii33945 at iteso.mx
Mon Apr 17 13:34:40 CEST 2000

Mmmm and where i can find the "add-on package" to use colors in DGD??

Sorry if this has been disscused early but my school erase my mails!! =/

Atte. Lerkista

The Light Of The Flame Plays Off Your Beautifully Shadowed Skin,
You Whisper Something Softly In My Ear, I Pull You Closer, Closer To Me,
Your Gentle Voice Is All I Hear, I Am Your Dark Prince, Now And Forever,
I Sit And Hope You'll Be My Dark Princess, Would I Leave You, Never,
Nothing Would Keep Us Apart, Not Even Distance, Together We Would Walk
Through Life, Your Hand In Mine, Our Love Is So Strong You Couldn't Cut
It With A Knife, To You My Heart I Bind, Girl, I Want To Die With You...