[DGD]Skotos and StoryBuilder

Chris Kaczor zor at mediaone.net
Wed Aug 23 00:19:18 CEST 2000

Ya know - I was busy planning and coding away on my own mud and then I ran
across the Skotos StoryBuilder server and now I'm stuck and I'm not sure
what to do.  I can't decide if I should continue working with my mud as it
stands now or wait for the StoryBuilder server to be released.  =)

While I'm pretty sure I have the technical ability to write my own mud -
many of the people who have offered to make areas for it have no coding
skills - the idea of a GUI builder (which I had been thinking of doing for
my mud at some point) for those people (while still allowing me to code)
really appeals to me.

The problem is that I don't want to stop and wait until summer when
StoryBuilder is released!  I want to try it out now and see if it is as good
as it sounds.  Sorry for the impatient whine - I just had to get it out.  =)

Zor