[DGD]get ini-settings from the driver?

Erwin Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 11 13:39:36 CET 2000

On Sat, Dec 09, 2000 at 02:40:17PM +0100, Wim van der Vegt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My win98/winnt kfun patches for dgd allow you to access in ini files if my
> memory is correct (has been some time since i wrote them). They also let you
> post nt eventlog messages from within dgd.

I don't know about your memory, but you might consider retaking the
'understanding English' course as you failed to understand both
Birgit's question and my reply to it.

Her question was about _the_ ini-file, the one that DGD uses.  I see
no reference anywhere that this question was W98/NT specific.  I also
see no reference that she asked to access various _other_ ini files.

If you had taken 5 minutes to read my reply you would've seen that all
the information she asked for is already available from within DGD
without any extra packages or patches whatsoever!

I won't even start about your quoting habits.  But that's only because
it's Monday today.

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte         :    `Don't mind Erwin, he gets crabby. :)'
harte at xs4all.nl     :       -- Par Winzell <zell at skotos.net>