[DGD]Non-Ascii characters getting lost

Frantisek Fuka fuxoft at terminal.cz
Sun Jan 9 13:03:58 CET 2000

I found out that when I try outputting some Central European characters
using DGD for win32, some of them get lost. What is also strange is that
both MUSHClient and standard Win98 Telnet client break the lines of
output in the middle of the Czech characters string. I enclosed the test
text that loses 4 characters when output through DGD. (It's in ZIP so it
doesn't get messed by your e-mail client.) It happens regardless of
character set or character encoding.

--
                                         Frantisek Fuka
(yes, that IS my real name)