[DGD]Characters getting lost, part 2

Frantisek Fuka fuxoft at terminal.cz
Sun Jan 9 18:55:29 CET 2000

Regarding my previous post: I found out that characters in range 80h -
9Fh get filetered out by DGD (it's feature, not bug), which is
unfortunate because standard Windows encoding for Czech language
contains characters in this range.

So my questions are:
Can I turn this filering off without re-compiling the executable?
If not, what exactly should be changed in the source to allow character
80h-9fh through? (I am not C++ expert so please be fairly specific.) I
will get someone to recompile the executable for me. Thanks.

--
                                         Frantisek Fuka
(yes, that IS my real name)
My E-mail:   fuxoft at terminal.cz