[DGD]Networking pkg and telnet_port, binary_port

Tavis Elliott tavise at nwlink.com
Wed Jul 5 03:39:03 CEST 2000

Should be a simple question.  Quote from the networking package I've installed:

> The config-file entries `telnet_port' and `binary_port' are still valid but

> will be ignored.  The driver object should take care of opening the
> appropriate ports during initialization.

This is no problem, but I would still like to use the values defined by those
config entries as opposed to defining them in the lib somewhere else.  Is this
possible ?  I notice they aren't returned by status(), are they accessible somewhere
else ?

Thanks!
Tavis Elliott
Senji at Asgard's Honor (betterbox.net 5454)
http://www.nwlink.com