[DGD]Melville

Darius AMJ darius_69 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 18:43:24 CEST 2000

Quoting Mikael (Elemel)

> I did a test implementation of the time slot system
> and it seemed to
> work out fine. Oh, you need a version of DGD that
> allows call-outs
> with millisecond precision. (Actually, what you
> really need is about
> 0.1 second precision. Whole seconds are just too
> rough.)
>
> // Mikael (Elemel)

Is DGD 1.1p8 precise enough to do 0.1 second
precision?

I've recoded the entire melville to work
on 1.1p8 (not hard) and 8.3 fileformat
for ramdisk (encase you guys didnt think of that.)
Wrote an ap that autosaves the ramdisk every
X minutes.  set to 30 now.

Anyway.

Side note to all who are listening.

I've been in a lot of mailing lists for
coding, and I've never gotten the positive
feedback like this mailing list.

Every that has responded so far is very knowledgable
and friendly.

And I thank you all for that. :)

Keep the faith(in computers that is!)

-Arthur Johnston