[DGD]No error-message?

birgit.schulte at philips.com birgit.schulte at philips.com
Wed Jun 7 14:17:10 CEST 2000

I checked for a catch, but as far as I can say there isn't one. I got this problem in the function remove_program of the
object-daemon, which is called by the driver, and looks like:

remove_program(string path, int timestamp, int index)
{
   some stuff which seems to work...

   dmsg("step 4\n"); <- just print some message to see if I reach this stage, which I do

     /* clean up mapping if needed, with map being a global nested mapping */
      if (!sizeof(map[index]))  <- here's the bug, does work with map_sizeof
         map[index] = nil;

   dmsg("step 5\n"); <- not executed anymore
}

Maybe that helps to reproduce it?

Regards, Birgit