[DGD]FTP server

Tavis Elliott tavise at nwlink.com
Wed Jun 21 20:02:40 CEST 2000

I spent the morning digging through the RFC.  It almost works now, using
passive mode.  The problem I'm having now is that the client makes the
data connection, and the server sends the data BACK on the data
connection, but it either never gets displayed on the client, or it gets
displayed piecemeal while entering subsequent commands.

I'm kinda stumped about what to do next.  My current tentative theory is
that the data isn't being flushed over the connection, but I'm doing
'send_message("")' which according to comments in the driver code will
flush the data.  *shrug*

Tavis