[DGD]Compiling/Patches

Chris Kaczor zor at mediaone.net
Wed Mar 22 02:27:16 CET 2000

Hmmm - that is what I tried before and had trouble with.  I tried it again
and here are the results.  Am I missing some parameter to patch?

If I give it the file to patch by hand as dgd/doc/kfun/save_object it will
make the changes to the file, but it seems to me that it should be doing
this automatically.  Thoughts?

Thanks again,

Zor

-----

bash-2.02$ patch -i 1.1p1
Perhaps you should have used the -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
|Index: dgd/doc/kfun/save_object
|diff -c dgd/doc/kfun/save_object:1.2 dgd/doc/kfun/save_object:1.2.2.1
|*** dgd/doc/kfun/save_object:1.2       Thu Nov 18 23:57:49 1993
|--- dgd/doc/kfun/save_object   Thu May 22 23:24:03 1997
File to patch:
bash-2.02$