[DGD]Compiling/Patches

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Wed Mar 22 02:54:52 CET 2000

"Chris Kaczor" <zor at mediaone.net> wrote:

> Hmmm - that is what I tried before and had trouble with.  I tried it again
> and here are the results.  Am I missing some parameter to patch?
>
> If I give it the file to patch by hand as dgd/doc/kfun/save_object it will
> make the changes to the file, but it seems to me that it should be doing
> this automatically.  Thoughts?

It should certainly be "patch -p" because some patches create new
files.  Perhaps that will also allow things to work normally with
Cygwin patch?  I am just guessing, having never run patch but on a
Unix system.

I placed the DGD sources with all stable patches up to 1.1p8 at

    ftp://ftp.imaginary.com/pub/LPC/servers/DGD/dgd-1.1p8.tar.gz