[DGD]time for the reset!!

E. Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 31 10:45:40 CEST 2000

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Lord Lerkista wrote:

> Where is declared the time for the reset??

That entirely depends on the (mud)lib you are using and you are not giving
us that information, making it somewhat difficult to give you any useful
answers.

> i want to have a reset every 30 minutes!! but i don't know where change
> the value!!
>
> actually i have a reset every 11992 seconds aprox. =/

Wild guess of the day: You're using the 2.4.5 DGD emulation?  Most likely
you can find the configuration in a file called /include/config.h or so.

Now for something completely different:

Could you do yourself and us a favour and either tone this down bigtime,
or at the very least put a signature-separator before it?  It may be
interesting the first time, but not the 2nd time and on.

A signature is separated from the actual message content with '-- ' on a
single line, and should not be wider than 80 characters or longer than 4
lines.

> The Light Of The Flame Plays Off Your Beautifully Shadowed Skin,
[...]
> It With A Knife, To You My Heart I Bind, Girl, I Want To Die With You...

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte  -  Forever September, 2404 and counting  -  harte at xs4all.nl