[DGD]sprintf

John West McKenna john at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue May 9 20:34:56 CEST 2000

I've written a sprintf() function for my own amusement, and thought I might
release it to the world.

It has only token numeric support, but the string formatting is quite
powerful.  It will word-wrap long strings into columns (with justification
and paragraph indenting) and lay out arrays into neat tables.  I borrowed
some ideas from one I found in MudOS, but any resemblance in use or
implementation are purely coincidental.

It can be found at http://www.ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au/~john/dgd

I'm placing no restrictions on its use, modification or distribution, apart
from any implied by the DGD licence.  But I'd appreciate hearing if it gets
used, or if you have any problems with it.

John West