[DGD]Vs: [DGD]Compiling DGD with VC 6.0

Risto Karjalainen risto.karjalainen at pp1.inet.fi
Tue Oct 17 17:55:20 CEST 2000

| Interesting.  Since you said that this library has been removed by
| Microsoft, I'd suggest that you remove the offending references from the
| makefile and see what happens; otherwise, follow the directions that
| were given by the Microsoft source that told you about this.

Ah, I see I understood a few things totally wrong. After further inspection
I saw that those library-files haven't been  REMOVED from the new revision
but they are included only in the  professional and enterprise versions of
the
program (I have the standard version). Seems after all that I can't get DGD
compile on windows - platform.

If there's anyone who has succesfully compiled DGD under windows,
I'd be more than Happy if you sent me the executable (ansi patch would
be nice too ;)

Regards,
Risto Karjalainen