[DGD]DGD Mudlibs

Fredrik Blom fredrik.blom at spotfire.com
Mon Oct 30 08:22:21 CET 2000

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to pick up some basic LPC, and I've selected DGD as the platform (it works on Win32 systems, which makes it easy to try out on my home machine).

Now, I'm looking for a good mudlib that works on DGD. I've looked at Melville, but since I'm basically a newbie in LPC programming, it doesn't give enough help/examples of how to program a mud. I basically need a mud that I can run and look at to get me started. Later I can use Melville to build the structure that I want, but first, I need some help to get started.

What I want are URL's to different mudlibs that are more "complete" than Melville and that run on DGD.

Thank you in advance!

/Fredrik