[DGD]1.1.117

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Mon Oct 30 20:17:08 CET 2000

Erwin Harte <harte at xs4all.nl> wrote:

>[...]
> > +  - Fixed an object undo bug that could happen if an object was created and
> > +    destructed on the same discarded plane.
>
> Maybe I missed it, but what's this 'plane' you're referring to in a lot
> of the bug-fixes lately?

There are many planes.  At the very bottom, there is the base plane, where
grubby bits play in the mud and everything is solid.  Above that, there
are higher, more ethereal planes, where things that seem real may turn
out to be a figment of the imagination, and an event can only be said to
have happened when it comes down to earth.

Travel between the planes is possible, and is said to involve some form
of atomics.  Of course, you have to be careful, or the basic nature of
reality could be affected.