[DGD]Melville under windows driver?

Stephen Schmidt schmidsj at union.edu
Tue Sep 12 15:15:13 CEST 2000

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Lance Artman wrote:
> Trying to get into DGD LPC (thanks all who
> answered my other q's) and thought Melville looked like a prime target for
> picking apart to learn it...set up the config file and all, but when I try
> to run it under the windows driver I get:
> /system/driver.c, 147: bad argument 1 for function clone_object (needs
> object)
> [snip]

>    DGD version is the precompiled 1.1p8 exe, Melville version is 0.8.  If
> anyone's run into this before or knows what it is, lemme know!

You need Melville 0.9. I thought it used to be available at
ftp.imaginary.com, but I've heard reports that it is not. Does
anyone know what I need to do to get it posted there? Any other
sites I should make it available to?

Meantime, I'll mail it to the original poster....

Steve

"Bill Gates' biggest fear is not that some kid is brewing up the next killer
app in his garage in Kenosha. His biggest fear is that some kid will brew up
the next killer app in his garage in Kenosha and Microsoft won't own it."
	Seattle Times, 4/1-7 2000