[DGD]Melville under windows driver?

Lance Artman dracozombie at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 15:52:13 CEST 2000

   Ya, 0.8 is what's available on ftp.imaginary.com, got it from there
yesterday.  And thanks, 0.9 worked great and it's just what I need to get
started:)

Lance Artman, Dragon Extraordinaire
"I'm about to belch, honey, get the extinguisher!"
email = zombie at inhousemall.com
home = http://www.inhousemall.com/zombie/
ICQ = 2835770
AIM = TheZombie0