[DGD]restarting the system

Imo Wright and_it_rained at email.com
Sun Sep 17 00:19:42 CEST 2000

Firstly, thanks to everyone who has replied to my posts so far, it's really
helped a lot.  Unfortunately, I'm going to have to throw one more obtuse
little question out into the world :).

My problem is this: How do I restart the system in one go, instead of
bringing it down and bringing it back up again manually?  I must admit I
don't know DGD too well yet, so I don't know how to use what's in finish()
and shutdown() and then to bring it up again.  This is a gross lack of
driver knowledge on my part, but I'm just starting out.

If anyone has any suggestions as to how to do this, any help would be hugely
appreciated :).  I have an idea that it could be done partly at mudlib
level, but I'm really not sure.

Thanks for your time and continuing support :).

Sincerely,

--

Imogen Wright

and_it_rained at email.com