[DGD]ansi again (sorry Erwin)

E. Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 18 22:37:02 CEST 2000

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Imo Wright wrote:

> >DGD does indeed filter escape sequences out on purpose.
> *Sob*
>
> >A) Take the hint and don't use ANSI, which is indeed damn >annoying,
> What does everyone have against ansi?  Maybe it's just because i'm female,
> but I think all the colors are pretty :)

The fact that people that _use_ it also seem to have a tendency to turn it
on by default and then pick colour schemes that don't take into account
that others might have different background/foreground colours. :-)

No, I'm not going to go off ranting about it, but since you asked why...
You're welcome to prove me wrong of course, I'm looking forward to seeing
that. *grin*

Regards,

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte  -  Forever September, 2575 and counting  -  harte at xs4all.nl
[ 8:30pm  up 41 days,  1:00, 14 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.02, 0.00 ]