[DGD]ansi again (sorry Erwin)

Imo Wright and_it_rained at email.com
Tue Sep 19 21:00:24 CEST 2000

>I don't understand what you are saying here, I'm afraid... What >does it
mean to "read escapes"? The '\033' is something you put >into the source
code and then recompile the driver... it's the >escape character itself. I
don't understand what you're saying >about telnet, tintin, etc?

I included the text you mentioned, recompiled the driver, and it still
considered my escape sequences illegal.  On some servers you can also use
"\033" to mean escape, right in the code, but that doesn't work either.
Sorry if I worded it badly...

cheers,

--

Imogen Wright