[DGD]Initializing problem

Stephen Schmidt schmidsj at union.edu
Thu Apr 19 22:29:59 CEST 2001

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Felix A. Croes wrote:
> Stephen Schmidt <schmidsj at union.edu> wrote:
>> Am trying to run the kernel lib with a (greatly) modified
>> /kernel/obj/user.c.

> First off, making modifications to the kernel library is a bad idea.

But a couple weeks ago I was told:

>>> The kernel lib's user object is <meant> to be replaced

:) That's the only file I intend to replace. (I do have to modify
/include/config.h but that doesn't seem like it'll be a major
problem, and I guess it's not really a kernel file anyway.)

> The kernel.h file must be included as <kernel/kernel.h>.

That fixed that error. I'm still getting the rest of them,
but with the first one fixed, I think I can tackle the rest.
If (when) I find one I can't, I'll write again.

Thanks!

Steve